McAfee Most Dangerous Celebrity Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Most Dangerous Celebrity Social Sharing Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 8:00:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on October 1, 2014 and ends at 5:00:00 PM PDT on October 31, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, an entry is obtained when you visit www.mcafee.com/dangerous-celeb (the “Website”) and share one of the dangerous celebrities or the top ten Most Dangerous Celebrities list on Twitter or Facebook for an entry. You may share each of the ten (10) celebrities or the top 10 list on each of the two (2) social networks once per day, for a total possible of twenty-two (22) entries per day.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of McAfee, Inc. (the “Sponsor,”) and any of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible.
4. Winner Selection/Odds: Eleven winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified via email on or about November 5th. Prize winners will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) to be returned within fourteen (14) days of written notification, or prize may be forfeited. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. If a prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a potential winner, if potential winner cannot be reached within four (4) calendar days from the first notification attempt, or if potential winner fails to return requisite document within the specified time period, or if a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then prize may be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants.
4. Prizes: There are 11 total prizes (one prize per winner):
• Grand Prize (1): Dell Venue™ 7 Tablet, 1-year subscription to McAfee LiveSafe™ service, Beats Solo 2.0 HD On-Ear Headphones, Anker 2nd Gen Astro3 Portable USB Charger, 1-year subscription to Spotify, $50 Zappos.com gift card, and a $20 Starbucks gift card. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $665.97.
• First Prize (10): 1-year subscription to McAfee LiveSafe service. ARV: $79.99 each
Entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to determine the winners of the drawing and all matters or disputes arising from the drawing and that its determination is final and binding. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in prize delivery beyond its control. All other expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prize winners’ sole responsibility. ARV of the prize may be subject to market fluctuation. In the event the stated ARV of a prize is more than the actual retail value of the prize at the time of award, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise.